Thank you for your interest in employment at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust.
Our Exit surveys tell us that everyone who has left would recommend working within our Trust.
"It has been a pleasure and a privilege to work at St Alban's"
"A great school with great children."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at St Alban's, I will sad to leave My time within the trust has been a pleasure and I am only leaving due to my move - a tough decision. I would recommend the school to other parents and prospective employees."
We are always on the search for those who love education, who share our values and can live our mission.
"Through God’s love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
As a Trust, and to live our mission, we offer our employees;
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A commitment to personal, professional and leadership development
- A leadership team committed to work load reduction
- A strong Church community and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent IT, sports, music and creative curriculum facilities
If you would like to register your interest so that when a post becomes avaialble, we will contact you please email your details to email@example.com. Visits to the school are always welcome.
Please see the Trust's website for our current list of vacancies.