- Our Learning
- Class Pages
- Remote Learning Spring 2021
- Previous Weeks' Remote Learning
- Tuesday 26th January 2021
Tuesday 26th January 2021
We have also attached some information on the ‘Big Birdwatch’ This is taking place from Friday 29th – Sunday 31st January. Below are some links you may find useful to prepare for the big bird watch.
On the 28th January we will also be inviting you all to watch the Live BBC lesson on CBBC at 11am. Here is the link in advance should you wish to find out more The Big Schools Winterwatch Live Lesson - BBC Teach
- Birds to look for link: https://www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learning/for-teachers/schools-birdwatch/birds-to-look-out-for/
- Bird identifier https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/wildlife-guides/identify-a-bird/
- Link for live Big Birdwatch cam https://video.link/w/hdsJb as this is live parents must be present with their child when watching.
Please see below for today’s learning links
Click here to access your lesson about writing adjectives to describe a jungle animal.
Are you ready to get moving? Head on over to GoNoodle for this Jungle themed dance
join in with this Oak Academy lesson on knowing what farm animal offspring need to grow.
Please send your child’s learning via our class email address or your Tapestry account.
The EYFS team